Some guidelines for submission of articles:
- OAP is primarily for district business communications and is aimed at supporting the mission of the district. From a content perspective, we will give priority to messages from leaders, content from knowledgeable people plus more general interest issues.
- The deadline for submission is Friday 5pm, for articles that should be included in the coming week’s newsletter.
- Articles submitted after the deadline will as a general rule not be included in the following week’s newsletter but rather in the newsletter of the week thereafter. Please avoid asking for extension of deadlines.
- Kindly submit articles in a format that allows the text to be edited easily e.g. MS Word – not PDF.
- Photos should be send as attachments to e-mails, avoid pasting photos into the body of the article ( also note that although we need photos, there is limited space for publishing them in OAP)
- Avoid using upper case (capital letters). You may highlight or underline text if you need to add emphasis to your message. All formatting will be lost when the article is being edited.
- Please keep your message to the point, short and simple, using between 100 and 150 words maximum.
- Please include your full name(s) and club/district position with every submission made. We publish On a Point on a Tuesday or Wednesday.
We publish On a Point on a Tuesday or Wednesday.