District 74 is rolling out the red carpet for the Induction and Hall of Fame Gala Dinner!
We are so excited to recognise the exceptional achievements of the past year and induct the leadership of the coming year on Saturday 27 July 2019 at Moyo Zoo Lake.
The District Leadership Team for the 2020 year will be led by Nikki Quinn, District Director. Nikki’s mantra and guiding principle for her term in office is #onestepforward. Nikki aims to encourage everyone within Toastmasters to take one step forward towards a better future for themselves, whether that is finally doing your ice breaker or doing something on a personal level that you have been putting off or avoiding. Small consistent steps towards excellence is all that is required to make great strides over the course of a year. We are excited to witness the launch of #onestepforward and to commit with Nikki to making the new year a year of growth, personal development, club excellence and achievement.
Serving as a district leader is a great responsibility and an exciting opportunity. The District Leader’s term of office will be filled with opportunities for them to renew their perspective, practice teamwork and develop a capacity to translate values and strategies into productive actions.
The role of the district leader is to:
- build new clubs and support all clubs in achieving excellence
- empower individuals to become more effective communicators and leaders
- encourage educational excellence in each club
- instil a sense of enthusiasm, fidelity and responsibility throughout your district
- foster an atmosphere of enjoyment, teamwork and dedication in the spirit of learning, growing and achieving
- uphold Toastmasters International’s bylaws, policy and protocol
- work to fulfil the district mission
A successful district establishes a climate in which everyone is committed to the district’s mission.
The guests will enjoy an evening infused with authentic African style and ambience while they feast on delicious African cuisine and get captivated by the Moyo experience!
Please note: this event is SOLD OUT!
Make sure you book early for the next terrific Toastmasters event so you can be part of the magic!