As we reach the end of the year (and the halfway mark of the PR for Success Programme), I express gratitude for the gift of your time during the third Saturday per month since the programme kicked off in July. It has been a season of immense growth and learning – thank you for walking this journey with us.
We would not be able to bring these masterclasses to you without the kind assistance of our facilitators – Heartfelt thanks for sharing your expertise in service to District 74. You have been critical to the success of the programme thus far – it has been a great pleasure working with you. If you are able to add value to the programme in an upcoming masterclass, please reach out to me on the contact details below.
If you have missed any of the masterclasses hosted thus far, please click on the corresponding link to access these:
- Masterclass 1: The Power of the Toastmasters Brand
- Masterclass 2: Planning for Success: The Strategy behind marketing your club & how to execute it for success
- Masterclass 3: Telling your Story: Using Personal Stories to sell the benefits of Toastmasters
- Masterclass 4: Creating Awareness about your club in the community
- Masterclass 5: Using Social Media for Maximum Impact
The PR for Success Programme is designed to empower for maximum impact and is aimed for VPPRs and anyone wishing to learn about Public Relations within the Toastmasters context. We trust that the masterclasses have added value to your club experience.
On behalf of programme developer, Zakiyya Ismail, and myself, we look forward to bringing you more robust discussions, more learnings and greater engagement when we resume on Saturday 16 January 2021.
Public Relations Manager 2020 – 2021. email@example.com Phone: +27 72 567 7389